3 Points Align - align & snap target to source
You can easily align and snap one object to another by drawing the lines from the target mesh to the source.
- Ability to recalculate rotation to fit the aligned object.
- Works even with applied transforms of source and target meshes.
- Diameter auto finding on the cylindrical objects.
- Ability to match the scale of the source and the target meshes.
- Works with modifiers stack.
- Interactive interface, minimum amount of actions.
The system of 3 coordinates (3 drawn lines) gives you the full control of how Object A should be aligned to Object B.
You can also reset any random applied transforms (location, rotation, scale) of the mesh.
Handy in case when you need to lean one object against another.
Diameter Auto Finding:
Compatible with: Blender 2.8 and later
- Added UI helpers
- Fixed snapping bug with object instances
- New UI helpers
- More convenient line drawing
- Disappearing line bug fixed
- Added checkbox: 'Set Transforms'
- Added checkbox: 'Show Origin'
- Added checkbox: 'Center Origin'
- Added feature: Exit line drawing mode (ESC / RMB)
- Changed Invert Axis logic
- Changed 'Center Origin' to 'Origin to Сenter of Distance 2'
- Added 'Vertex Snap Distance' parameter
- Diameter auto finding feature on the cylindrical objects.
- Fixed bug of not storing previous options in the redo menu.
- Fixed case of connecting two lines in one point.
- Improved logic of auto diameter marks appearing.
- Space key added as confirm action keys (Space,Enter,Numpad Enter).
- Alt key enabled for navigation.
- Fixed storing preferences issue.
- Improved interface.
- Minor bugs fixed.