Power Control is a ZBrush plugin that adds these useful features:
- Toggle buttons between the most used brushes for sculpting: Clay and Clay Buildup, Move and Move Topological, and Standard and Trim Dynamic
- Customizable toggle between the two brushes that you choose
- TRUE full screen toggle, that hides everything (trays, menu and float menu), and restores all to its previous state as it was
- Buttons for toggling both trays at the same time, and toggle only left or right
- Popup interface for these functions so you can trigger it with a hotkey or a click on a button
- Toggle Sizes button with configurable sizes (predefined and custom)
- Toggle Intensity button with configurable values (predefined and custom)
- Toggle RGB Intensity button with configurable values (predefined and custom)
- Increase and decrease buttons for Size, Intensity and RGB Intensity with step dials for each one that increment or decrement those with each press
- Buttons for predefined sizes, intensities and RGB intensities
- Extra buttons for your custom UIs
- All settings are remembered next time you open ZBrush
- PDF Tutorial about how to install and use the plugin
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2019, ZBrush 2021 and up.