This product contains several useful tools for detailing, sculpting and painting all kinds of scales, like reptiles (lizards, snakes...), fishes, dragons, mermaids, and monsters:
- 250 ZBrush brushes for shaping, texturing, and polypainting: dragrect, dragdot, draw brushes, paint freehand brushes, and paint dragrect brushes.
- 50 PSD Alphas that you can use in Zbrush and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- 10 Surface Noise Patterns ready for ZBrush.
- 10 fill patterns in JPG and PSD, for use in any application.
- A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural.
- Paint Brushes that add surface relief and texture at the same time, so you can apply this before or after using the other brushes and get a finished model, or use them to detail and paint your models at the same time.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating from 2019 to 2022 and above is free and easy).