Biomechanical Maker is a set of 327 brushes and 52 alphas for sculpting, detailing and painting sci-fi monsters, biomechanical creatures, biological androids, science experiments, fantasy creatures, alien horrors, beings from other worlds, and more.
In this pack you will find many unique brushes for your models that add value to your horror, fantasy, and sci-fi creatures and monsters. A must have!
327 ZBrush brushes: 312 for sculpting, for painting color while you sculpt, and 15 IMM curve brushes.
52 PSD Alphas for ZBrush, and 3D apps that support 3D alphas with setting of middle point. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness and look natural.
- PaintRect and PaintDraw Brushes that add surface relief and texture at the same time, so you can apply this before or after using the other brushes and get a finished model, or use them to detail and paint your models at the same time.
- Spray Brushes that put random strokes of the alpha on your model.
- IMM Brushes that follow a curve that you draw, adding geometry outside your model.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating to 2022 is free and easy).
Credits: "Boss Zombie Bust" by mdsz13, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Link in video.