INK. 41 Sub Tools with settings for Inking (38 Pen Sub-tools with settings + 3 splash/blot brushes identic to the "SPLASHES" Brush set) + Auto Action for 100% black — for desktop and iPad versions.
This set allows for reaching the effects of drawing and writing with real instruments filled with ink. I sincerely hope this product will be helpful for you, as it’s useful for me when I’m using this by working on my graphic or calligraphic art.
The Sub Tools were tested in CSP versions 1.6.2, 1.6.3, and Manga Studio 5, so all higher (newer) versions surely accept these sub tools.
When I started working on several graphic illustrations in Clip Studio Paint, I needed to transfer into CSP all "INK." brushes I made during about two years of work earlier for Photoshop. You know that CSP and Photoshop are pretty different software with rather dissimilar settings. Still, finally, during work on many new graphic art pieces, I reached my goal and got the sub tools for CSP that work similarly and maybe even better than I made for Photoshop previously.
• You will receive:
1. 41 sub tools saved in ZIP-archive “INK. Sub Tools Archive.zip”, each saved as one of 41 SUT-file titled “INK. ©.sut”;
2. DEHALFTONIZER Auto Action, in two options: common DEHALFTONIZER, Hard INK Drawing.laf and option for old versions (Manga Studio) — DEHALFTONIZER, Hard INK Drawing-for Manga Studio.laf.
3. INK. for CSP, Documentation, Manual & FAQs.pdf. User’s short manual in PDF format, with basic documentation and frequently asked questions. You can download it here>>>>
4. STROKECHART of INK. Sub tools.jpg. The hi-resolution (4568 × 2695 px) list image of Set’s brushes with their titles and examples of their stroke/trail. Subdivided by color into:
- Sharp Nibs — 10 brushes;
- Brushes simulating the work of the side surface of the ruling pen or cola pen — 9 brushes;
- Brushes with different lengths and hardness of hair, humidity, and action area — 14 brushes;
- Spray brushes — 5 brushes;
- Bonus Blot & Splash brushes — 3 brushes;
Total: 41 brushes with settings.
The Strokes chart (resized version) is available here among presentation images or here>>>>.
■ Some of the art made with INK.>>>>
P.S. All the brushes were created, tested, and edited along the real working process.