63 INK. Brushes for Procreate (versions 5 and above)
63 Brushes with all settings (60 brushes imitating real pens, brushes, sprays, and splashes + 3 splashes/blot brushes identic to the "SPLASHES" Brush set) for realistic digital Inking in Procreate, fine for drawing and calligraphy.
The brushes imitate such real instruments as sharp nib pens and flat nib pens, bristle, round, and flat brushes loaded with ink, ruling pens, and folded pens. Some of them make some nice spatter as real instruments do. A number of spray and splash brushes are used to give liveness and elegant naturalness to your art.
I sincerely hope this product will be helpful for you, as it’s useful for me when I’m using this by working on my graphics or calligraphy in Procreate.
■ You will receive:
• 1. 63 Procreate brushes saved in the "INK_•_by_EldarZakirov.brushset" file;
• 2. INK. for Procreate. Brushes Chart Full Size.jpg. The high resolution (3285 × 2269 px) list image of the brushes with their titles and examples of their stroke/trail in their order. Sometimes, it's convenient to have such a table.
■ Copyright, Terms, and License:
• Instant download: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
• ❗️ Please note: there are versions of this brush set for a number of software products: Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Procreate, Affinity Photo / Designer. You’re looking through the PROCREATE version page. Please be sure that you’re buying the right one.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• This product can be used in unlimited personal and commercial works.
• ❗️ Cannot be resold, shared, or provided to third persons entirely and partially.
❗️ This product is NOT released under the GPL (General Public License) or any of its variations.
If you find it on a market selling with such a license, it means that this product is distributed there illegally — it is stolen or redistributed illicitly without the author's knowledge.
■ How to install:
• Just go to the brushes and push the "+" sign at the top, right to the "Brush Library" title (or choose absolutely any of the installed brushes), then choose 'Import' at the top of the Brush Studio window.
• Then specify the file with the downloaded “INK.” brush set (INK_•_by_EldarZakirov.brushset).
• Voila! The folder with the set will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• Read more at Procreate.com
• All these brushes were created during work on a number of art pieces, tested, and adjusted repeatedly.
Sure, this set will be as useful and helpful for you as for me!