"Foliage & Grass" 60 brushes with settings for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Fresco, provided in ABR and TPL formats, are made for Painting realistic forest, leafs, trees, grass and mosses.
Dear Colleagues, I'm honored to present this Brush Set I collected from brushes I created throughout a few years, since 2011, during work on a number of digital painting works and just for the future.
In addition, along with saving the set in ABR-file, I designed a set in the Photoshop Tool format (TPL-file), as it allows to save more settings.
Art samples and backgrounds created by using the brushes from "Foliage & Grass" shown in the presentation.
• You will receive:
- ABR-file, «Foliage & Grass 2019 ©Eldar Zakirov.abr», One of two main files, containing 60 product presets in ABR (Brushes) format, after installing all 60 brushes will be available in the Brush list.
- TPL-file, «Foliage & Grass 2019 ©Eldar Zakirov.tpl», Another one of two main files, containing 60 product presets in TPL (Tools Presets) format, after installing all 60 brush presets will be available in the Tool Presets list.
- PDF-file, «Foliage & Grass Manual Info and FAQ.pdf», Description, documentation, general information, tips, FAQ.
Please download it or read in your browser here>>>>
- JPG-file, «The Presets & Strokes List.jpg», The list image of Set’s brushes presets with their titles and examples of their stroke/trail. Subdivided by color into:
• 16 « Leafs » presets (tree foliage);
• 15 « Carpet » presets (on-ground foliage);
• 13 « Conifer » presets (fir tree, pine, their branches, and needles);
• 8 « Grass » presets;
• 8 « Moss & Lichen » presets;
Download or open this image in your browser >>>>
• Copyright and License
The product can be used in an unlimited number of personal and commercial works, but cannot be resold, shared, or provided to the third persons entirely and partially.
If you’ll face up with any questions, feel free to contact me via any of the contact forms at the platform where you found this product. Or send your question to my inbox email@example.com