This is a high-quality tree frog model with 4K maps, rigging and animations. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
The model consists of 3 objects: Body, pupils, tongue.
- Body: vertices 13,854; polygons 13,852
- Pupils: vertices 1,928; polygons 2,048
- Tongue: vertices 1,510; polygons 1,508
- Total: vertices 17,292; polygons 17,408
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L408A1_TreeFrog_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A1_TreeFrog_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A1_TreeFrog_Body_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A1_TreeFrog_Body_Transparency.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A1_TreeFrog_Eye_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- The model is rigged manually and completely.
- There is a facial controller to create animations, including mouth opening & closing, winking and breathing.
- The legs are controlled by IK/FK, FK comes first.
- Root controls the entire model.
- CTR_back controls the movement of the body.
- CTR_eyes controls the eyes and simulates wink by scaling up and down.
- CTR_breath controls the breathing of the neck by location, and controls the opening and closing of the nostril.
- CTR_belly controls the belly breathing.
- CTR_IK_foot_F/B.L/R controls the movement of limbs.
Unlooped jumping animation at 30fpm, frame range 0-210
The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.
A sculpture project and a rigging project without animation are attached.