This is a set of realistic Dandelion models made with Blender and Cycles renderer. There are medium and low polys with 21 varying shapes which support background, medium shot and close shot. There are 26 pieces of PBR maps with accurate physical properties and rich details, which can add realism to your scenes.
- The model is made in real-world scale.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed. No lights or cameras.
- Put the model into the scene to render without cleaning.
- 19 pieces of 4K PBR maps, 7 pieces of 2K.
- Including medium and low polys, 21 objects in total.
- Overlapping Unwrapped UVs.
- Blender project, fbx and obj file.
- Neither animation nor rigging.
Medium Poly: Vertices 470,259 Edges 760,854 Tris 6,028 Quads 280,643 N-Gons 10,633
Low Poly: Vertices 316,079 Edges 470,246 Tris 6,879 Quads 143,633 N-Gons 10,347
There isn't any difference between these two releases, except for the license.