Detailed 40 ft Shipping Container with 9 different texture sets
All preview images rendered with Octane Render. Plus a few screenshots of the model in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, and Element 3D. Enviroments and lighting setups are not included, but let me know if you want them.
- 20 ft Version can be found as well in my store.
- Real world scale.
- Dimensions: 2.43 m x 2.62 m x 12.2 m.
- Nine different texture sets.
- Maersk (New/Used/Rusty).
- Evergreen (New/Used/Rusty).
- Nondescript (New/Used/Rusty).
- Includes Substance Painter Project files, so you can easily adjust any of the parameters to create infinite variations of the textures.
- Includes Color Mask for each texture set, which masks out the rust, logos, and labels. This way you could easily add color variation for master shots, as ive done in some of the renders by instancing the container.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Polycount of the entire model: 109,317
- Polycount without the interior: 90,477
- Polycount without the interior and weld geometry: 81,289
- Fully unwrapped, non-overlapping UV's.
- Polygon selections and Vertex Color tags for all sub-parts, so you can easily separate or re-shade specific parts.
- 8K PBR Textures.
- Normal maps are OpenGL, invert the green channel to convert to DirectX.
- No N-gons, Isolated Vertices, or Complex Poles.
_SPP - Substance Painter project files. You can edit the PBR textures for all file formats bellow, and re-export render engine specific versions (Vray, Unreal Engine, Unity, Redshift, Corona, Arnold, and more). Screnshot attached.
_TEX - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 4K jpg files (Spec/Gloss PBR). Unpack in the root folder. All files point to these textures by default. Screenshot attached.
_TEX_8K - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 8K jpg files (Spec/Gloss PBR). You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need as much detail.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders, using the PBR Textures. This is where all the renders come from. Screnshot attached.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded textures (Maersk Used). Can be unpacked as an OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders using the PBR textures exported from Substance Painter. Screnshot attached.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from C4D. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all PBR textures should maintain link.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D. All PBR textures still applicable.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. Using the OBJ and PBR textures. You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the OBJ/Texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_MAX - 3ds Max project file with default shaders, using the PBR textures. May need adjustments.
_MASKS - All high resolution masks used for the texturing (branding/labeling). In case you need them.
Extra formats with embeded textures (Maersk Used) at 2K resolution (Metal/Rough PBR): .dae (Collada), .usdz (Pixar/Apple AR), .gltf/.glb (Khronos Group), .uasset (Unreal Engine).
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, dont hesitate to get in touch.