iPad Pro 2020 (both 12.9-inch and 11-inch) & Apple Pencil 2
All preview images rendered with Octane Render. Plus a few screenshots of the model in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, and Element 3D. Enviroments and lighting setups are not included, but let me know if you want them.
- Real world scale.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch: 21.49 cm x 0.59 cm x 28.06 cm.
- iPad Pro 11-inch: 17.85 cm x 0.59 cm x 24.76 cm.
- Apple Pencil 2: 0.84 cm x 0.88 cm x 16.6 cm.
- Easily replaceable screen texture.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 0: 6,995 (Base mesh).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 1: 27,821 (As shown in the wireframes).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 2: 111,284 (As rendered in Octane).
- Fully unwrapped, non-overlapping UV's.
- Polygon selections and Vertex Color tags for all sub-parts, so you can easily separate or re-shade specific parts.
- 8K PBR Textures.
- Normal maps are OpenGL, invert the green channel to convert to DirectX.
- No N-gons, Isolated Vertices, or Complex Poles.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders, using dedicated texture masks, and procedural shaders. This is where all the renders come from. Screnshot attached.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded textures. Can be unpacked as an OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_SPP - Substance Painter project file. You can edit the PBR textures for all file formats bellow, and even re-export render engine specific versions (Vray, Unreal Engine, Unity, Reddshift, Corona, Arnold, and more). Screnshot attached.
_TEX - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 4K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). Unpack in the root folder. All files point to these textures by default. Screenshot attached.
_TEX_8K - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 8K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need that much detail
_DAE - Collada exported from Substance Painter. Geometry is triangulated. Embeded textures are 4K jpg files (Metal/Rough PBR).
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders using the PBR textures exported from Substance Painter. Screnshot attached.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from C4D. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all PBR textures should maintain link.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D. Three versions: subdiv Lv. 0 / 1 / 2. All PBR textures still applicable.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. Using the OBJ at subdiv Lv. 2, and the PBR textures. Swap the OBJ for any of the other subdivision versions to adjust polygonal detail (right click, replace model). You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the OBJ/Texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_MAX - 3ds Max project file with default shaders, using the PBR textures. May need adjustments.
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, dont hesitate to get in touch.