Soft Drink Aluminum Soda Cans with Water Condensation Textures and Droplets.
Cans included: Coca-Cola (330 ml.), Monster Energy (16 fl. oz.), Pepsi (12 fl. oz.) All preview images rendered with Octane Render. Plus a few screenshots of the models in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, and Element 3D. The droplets are not textured (just use a simple water shader), but have fully unwrapped UVs.
- Real world scale and dimensions.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Polycounts per single can, without the droplets:
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 0: 1,120 (Base mesh).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 1: 4,474 (As shown in the wireframes).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 2: 17,896 (As rendered in Octane).
- The cans are openable, but saved closed in all the files. Rotate the polygons around fold edge loop, on the base mesh, to open. Then add back the subdivision.
- 8K true to life color textures. Replaceable in the Substance Painter file if you want to use your own designs.
- Fully unwrapped, non-overlapping UV's.
- 8K PBR Textures. Both Spec/Gloss and Metal/Rough.
- Normal maps are OpenGL, invert the green channel to convert to DirectX.
- No N-gons, Isolated Vertices, or Complex Poles.
_SPP - Substance Painter project file. You can edit the PBR textures for all file formats bellow, and re-export render engine specific versions (Vray, Unreal Engine, Unity, Redshift, Corona, Arnold, and more). Screnshot attached.
_TEX - 4K textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Unpack in the root folder. All files point to these textures by default. Screenshot attached.
_TEX_8K - 8K textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need as much detail.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders, using the PBR Textures. This is where all the renders come from.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded 4K textures. Can be unpacked as an OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders using the PBR textures. Screnshot attached.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from C4D. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all PBR textures should maintain link.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D. Three versions: subdiv Lv. 0 / 1 / 2. All PBR textures still applicable.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. Using the OBJ and PBR textures. You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the OBJ/Texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_MAX - 3ds Max project file with default shaders, using the PBR textures. May need adjustments.
Extra formats with embeded textures at 2K resolution (Metal/Rough PBR): .dae (Collada), .usdz (Pixar/Apple AR), .gltf/.glb (Khronos Group), .uasset (Unreal Engine).
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, please dont hesitate to get in touch.