You may have sculpted or modeled a nice 3D creation, but you need to add eyes so it looks complete. Eye Maker is the fast solution for you!
Eye Maker is a must have for adding eyes to your ZBrush models. It can be used in two ways:
- Automatic: install the included plugin and start adding eyes quick and easy.
- Manual: use the textures, tool, reflections, and material and add them yourself.
The easier and faster way is to use the included AS Eye Maker Plugin inside ZBrush. It will allow you to add eyes in a moment to any model.
- AS Eye Maker Plugin for ZBrush: just click buttons for adding eyes, setting their textures, or customizing the shape and orientation of the reflections. With visual selectors for textures and reflections.
- 102 Eye textures: 34 eye irises in 3 sclera types.
- 3 Sclera types: red (ill, emotional), lighter (nice for darker colors), or average.
- 20 reflection maps in .tif format
- An Eye Tool for ZBrush with morphs for iris size and pupil size.
- An Eye Material with 4 shaders: for BPR rendering, for Best rendering, reflection and sclera bump.
- Tutorial on how to use the plugin.
- Tutorial on how to use the product by hand, if you don't like to use the plugin.
- Video tutorial from our channel included so you can have it for future reference.- Index of textures and reflections in PDF so you can choose them easily.
Eye Maker is a must have for any 3d modeler that wants to add eyes in a fast and easy way!
REQUIREMENTS: This product needs ZBrush 2021.6.6 and above. (upgrading ZBrush is completely free and easy, we explain how in the tutorials)
Credits: "Skull" model by Mountrise (CCA 4.0).Link in video.