Corsets are a classical clothing piece in many themes: fantasy, pinup, steampunk, gothic...
Corset Maker contains everything you need to build corsets for your characters in no time, inside ZBrush.
Includes a real time video tutorial and a PDF tutorial.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.5 and above (updating from 2019 to 2021 is free and easy).
- 6 Basemeshes: heart shape cleavage, extra cleavage, smooth cleavage, underbust, underbust detailed, and rigid top corsets.
- Basemeshes come as IM brushes, OBJs, and ZBrush Tools.
- All the basemeshes have groups assigned for easier cutting, placing borders and seams, and make openings and cleavages in the front and in the back.
- Vertical dividers and borders for the basemeshes, for dividing your corset as you like into sections (cuve brushes).
- Bows of two types that can be combined (insert mesh brushes)
- Several chains: (tri parts curve brushes) simple chain, chain with discs, chain with holders, chain with small hooks, chains with eyelets.
- Two typical closures (insert mesh brush) used often in all corsets (chest-like, and fastener).
- Cords (curve brushes and insert mesh brushes): eyelet, cord with eyelet on both sides, cord with eyelet on one side, crossed cords, thin crossed cords, thin bow, cord only.
- Frills (curve brushes): simple frill without borders, frill with one border, frill with wide seam on the center.
- Two kinds of handles (insert mesh brushes).
- Several kinds of ornaments (insert mesh): bag, button, eyelet, rivet, round rivet, small handle, and stud.
- Straps: (curve brushes) strap only, with rivets, and with eyelets.
- Buckles for the straps (insert mesh): rectangular/oval, square, trapeze, and round.
- Zips (curve brushes) full zip, border only, and open zip.
- A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
- A real time video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.