Tree Maker is the best way to make trees in Zbrush, and save time in your projects, no matter if you are a beginner or an expert.
This product contains several useful tools to build trees from scratch:
- 117 ZBrush brushes for shaping and texturing trees: rough bark, smooth bark, cracks, knots, and cut branches.
- 50 PSD Alphas that you can use in Zbrush and other 3D modelers that use alphas. Size: 2048x2048.
- 8 Basemeshes of trees, of different shape: tall and thin, wide, gnarly... With these bases you can quickly start making a tree or modify them to do your own.
- A Branch brush to add additional branches to the trees.
- A IMM Trees brush, that can add the basemeshes of the trees in your scene in a fast way, to quickly compose a small forest, or shape them as you drag.
- A Tutorial about how to install and use this product, with instructions and tips and tricks.
- A Brush Guide with the brushes and their numbers so you can choose which one to use easily.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- DragDot brushes, in which you decide the size of the detail, and then drag to position it with precision (for example, for a knot or a cut branch).
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, so you can shape the trees like drawing. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural like in real trees, as they will impress your personal artistic touch.
- VDM Brushes of knots, cracks, and cut branches. These brushes add volume and details at the same time, and merge with the rest of the shape perfectly.
Every detail in your trees made easy and quick! A must have for many of your scenes!
We have added a multi-VDM brush. All VDMs into one brush, that you can find in the Brushes folder, inside a subfolder named VDM Multi.This new brush is useful to have all VDMs at hand all the time.
The other files stay the same.