This realistic spider (pholcus) model is with 12 pieces of 4K maps, rigging, animations and hair. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
The model consists of 3 objects: Body, eyeballs, pupils.
- Body: vertices 42,930; polygons 42,910
- Eyeballs: vertices 3,200; polygons 3,284
- Pupils: vertices 2,892; polygons 3,072
- Total: vertices 49,022; polygons 49,266
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file without animation.
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Normal.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Normal.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Roughness.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Roughness.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Specular.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Specular.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_SubsurfaceAmount.1001.png, 1024*1024
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_SubsurfaceAmount.1002.png, 1024*1024
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Transparent.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Body_Transparent.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Pupil_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L711A1_Spider_Pupil_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Full controllers, IK/FK controllers switch, and the rigging of head and mouth are available, which makes it easier to create animations.
- Root controls the entire model.
- CTR_Gravity controls the body and the switch of IK/FK of 8 legs and palpables.
- And more …
Loopable walking animation at 30fps, frame range 20-50
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The rigged version is in the initial pose, previews are just for display.
- We apply a subsurface effect for a better result, which causes longer rendering time and more noises. You can disable it on the shader if you don't need it.