About the substance :
- You'll get :
- Organized .sbs file (with frame).
-.sbsar file to use in Substance Softwares or in any others Softwares with the Substance plug-in, with many tweakable options to personalise and adapt your texture to your projects. (like the sand shape, rock amount, color, crystal roughness and many more ... )
- Preexported Demo 4k Maps (Jpeg)
- Marmoset Toolbag render scene.
- Output (PBR Metal/Rough) : Base Color, Normal, Roughness, Metalness, Height, Ambient Occlusion.
Better Preview Here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gm0yK
Substances and exported textures cannot be redistributed or resold. Intended for educational use, commercial use is allowed for the textures or edited/re-exported texture files.
Substance Designer 2018 or newer is required. Substance Player for sbsar file (which is free on allegorithmic website) or Substance Painter. Marmoset Toolbag 3 for the render scene.
(Digital products are non-refundable)
Support email: email@example.com If you have any question or problem fell free to contact me with this email or on my Artstation,
Issues Fixed :
- BaseColor output is now automatically activated when importing the material inside Substance Painter.
- Sand deformation based on rock position is now also based on Wind Direction.
New Features :
- New parameter to Activate/Desactivate Rocks (instead of having to reduce the amount of rocks to 0)
- New Parameter to change the roughness of the sand only.
Additional Content :
- Added my 4K Demo exported maps (Jpeg format)
(All this changes are based on Customers' feedbacks)