About the substance :
- You'll get :
- Organized .sbs file (with frame).
- .sbsar file to use in Substance Softwares or in any others Softwares with the Substance plug-in, with many tweakable options to personalise and adapt your texture to your projects. (Number/Size of bricks, Color, Join irregularity, You can also change the erosion level of the plaster ...)
exemple of tweakable options here : https://youtu.be/-sc4WwuMdD0
- Preexported Demo 4k Maps (.png)
- Marmoset Toolbag render scene.
- Output (PBR metal/rough) : Base Color, Normal, Roughness, Metalic, Height, Ambient Occlusion.
Better Preview Here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/DxWNqn
Substances and exported textures cannot be redistributed or resold. Intended for educational use, commercial use is allowed for the textures or edited/re-exported texture files.
Substance Designer 2018.3 or newer is required for .Sbs.
.Sbsar file can be used with any Substance Software, or in your favorite 3D software with Substance Plug-in.
.png Textures files can be used anywhere you want
Marmoset Toolbag 3 for the render scene.
(Digital products are non-refundable)
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question or problem fell free to contact me with this email or on my Artstation.
Adding a new purchase option :
- Extended Commercial License