How a day at the office sparked creativity.
Back in the day, I sketched with office supplies while waiting for my computer to process large files. I found some of my best ideas and happy accidents came out of these sessions. Switching things up sparked my creativity. To this day, I still prefer sketching with a regular ballpoint pen because of this.
Feeling nostalgic, I crafted an authentic brush pack to replicate that experience. Ballpoint pen, fountain pens, gel pen, highlighter, permanent markers, technical pencil... The set even includes a spilled coffee smudge tool and greasy lunch smudge tool to keep it fun and loose. I use them often for finished illustrations, sketching out quick ideas, and doodling. They’re perfect for keeping it fun, getting outside the box and sparking up ideas.
Optimized for use with the Apple Pencil. Versatile enough to use for illustrations, art, and more.
BRUSHES IN THIS SET
- Favorite Ball Point - Just like the name implies except better because you can erase it! Pressure sensitive so lighter strokes fade, just like you’d expect
- Jelly Pen Dry - A standard Gel Pen but low on ink. Great for shading or faded line work or to add a bit of randomness to your art
- Jelly Pen - A second gel pen but full of ink
- Mechanical Pencil - Nice, smooth edged pencil
- Mechanical Pencil Rough - Same as above but shows more paper of that office paper grain
- Sharpeez Fine Point - Permanent marker with a fine round point
- Sharpeez Broad - The permanent marker flagship and office standard. Great for varying line widths and filling in large areas
- Sharpeez Broad Dry - This one’s low on ink. Great for variety, shading, and even drawing
- Hi-Liter - The standard office highlighter with a chisel-style tip. Use it with the included Hi-Liter palette or any color you like
- Fountain Pen Dry - Perfect for line work and expressive, pressure sensitive strokes. One of my favorites to work with.
- Fountain Pen Wet - Same as above but with wet ink that goes a bit translucent and smeary. Another favorite.
- Greasy Lunch Smudger - We all ate lunch at our desk, right?
- Spilled Coffee Smudger - Coffee, water, tea… who hasn’t had that office accident? Adds variety and an organic feel to your work.
- Bonus Brush: Boss X2 Ballpoint Pen - Like the Favorite Ballpoint but with a multiplied effect
- Doodler's Ink Custom Fountain Pen Color Palette - A palette with some standard fountain pen ink colors for your fountain pens.
- Custom, Hi-Liter Color Palette - The highlighter colors we all know and use at work.
- Custom, Sharpeez Marker Palette-A broad range of permanent marker colors.
Zip file with: 1x Brush Set file with 14 Procreate brushes, 3 custom color palettes, a PDF installation and brush guide.
NOTE: These brushes are for the Procreate 5+ app ONLY! They will not work in Photoshop.
Brushes are optimized for the Apple Pencil. They will work with your finger or another stylus but not at their full capabilities. Content is delivered in a .zip file.
Share your creations using #inkgangbossbrushes or #inkgangboss
Procreate Office Brush Pack’s Updated!
Here’s What’s New:
• Pack now includes the Boss X2 Ballpoint pen as a bonus brush
• Brushes can be reset to their default settings from the new “About This Brush” tab.
• Each brush embedded with the official Ink Gang Boss Seal
• New Brush and Install Guide PDF
Update to Procerate 5 required.
If you have not installed brushes since iPadOS 13 was released be sure to follow the instructions linked below or the install section of the provided PDF.