3 Air Conditioner External Unit models, game ready and really low poly (244 vertices per mesh + 20 vertices for the back support of one unit).
The pack includes the UE4.24 assets ready to use and the original files, if you need to modify something.
- 4 static meshes
- 1 base material (it's the same for all my assets pack, you find it under InuGames/BaseMaterials)
- 1 material instance
- 3 textures 4096x4096 (the material instance uses a diffuse map, a normal map and a mask M/R/AO/Specular Level)
- 1 overview map
- All fbx files for the assets
- All textures used in the UE4 project
- All mask textures separated by channel (Metallic/Roughness/Ambient Occlusion/Specular Level) in case you need to use them in a different material
The presentation renders were done in Substance Painter (1-3) and in Unreal Engine (4-5)
There is no high-poly version of the meshes because I only made the low-poly models and then textured using a photograph in Sustance Alchemist. The lateral vents and logos were created using alphas available in Substance Painter.
Feel free to contact me @games_inu if you have any question