Spaceship Dagger Type 1 Merged Pack 1
8k textures included.
The total size of all ZIP packets is 4.61 Gb. The largest is the textures folder (8k textures), and the unitypackages (which contain the textures).
- UV maps in SVG format;
- Textures in PNG format.
*Textures are only assigned in Blend and FBX formats.
- Diffuse map (Albedo) - DIFF;
- Normal map - NORM, NORM_1, NORM_2;
- Ambient occlusion - AO;
- Roughness map - ROUG;
- Metallic map - METAL;
- Glow map - GLOW, GLOW_1, GLOW_2;
- Specular map - SPEC.
Textures containing additional numbers or titles it is divided textures, such as the illumination of position lights and engines in GLOW_1, GLOW_2 files.
In NORM_1, NORM_2 is a relief of the main parts, and an additional relief of the surface.
Undivided files: NORM, GLOW are their combination in one texture.
All parts (objects) have their own textures, with their own resolution.
The highest resolution is 8192x8192 pixels.
There is also a set of textures with a reduced resolution, where the highest resolution is 4096x4096.
And lowest resolution set, where the highest resolution is 2048x2048.
In order to optimization, textures and 3D files are in different archives, just unpack them as they are in one folder, all dependencies are saved.
ZIP packages are designed in such a way that they are unpacked into one folder (Dagger Type 1), with all dependencies saved, and subfolders.
So nothing duplicates.
Geometry files contain abbreviations that explain what textures are used:
- D2NMRA2G: DIFF, NORM_1, NORM_2, METAL, ROUG, AO, GLOW_1, GLOW_2;
* decryption is higher in the text, in textures types list.
- Assembly - Finished, assembled ship models;
- Textures - Textures in PNG file format. 131 files in each folder + 48 additional for Unity 3D engine and 73 unused textures in a separate folders;
- Parts - Folders with geometry-only parts, not assigned with any textures or materials;
- Textures_U3D - Additional textures folder, designed for Unity3D engine, not using, some of them contains and using in Unity packages. Those that are not used can be added to the packages as you wish.
Everything else is clear.
"Game ready" (Unity 3D).