Space Ship Patriot Type 2 Merged Pack
- blend (Native);
- UV maps in SVG format;
- Textures in PNG format.
- Diffuse map (Albedo) - DIFF;
- Normal map - NORM;
- Specular map - SPEC.
The highest texture resolution is 4096x4096 px.
All parts (objects) have their own textures, with their own resolution.
There is also a set of textures with a reduced resolution, where the highest resolution is 2048x2048.
In assembled model 15 parts of 16 have textures association, 1 part have only material.
The total number of textures used by one assembled model is: 15*3=45 (diffuse, normal, specular) in Blender3D; 13*2+2*3=32 in Unity3D.
All textures assigned.
A few paintjobs/decals are available:
- 9 variants of hull paintjob;
- 5 variants of solar panel color;
- 4 variants of cabin glass color.
The total number of possible combinations within a single color scheme: 9x5x4=180 x9=1620.
Other combinations (more than 1620) are possible, but not all of them are acceptable from an aesthetic point of view.
Total number of color schemes: 9.
Presented (assembled) only 81.
Size: 14.7 x 4.73 x 7.43 meters;
All parts are associated with all color variants.
To get the wanted combination, replace the relevant parts in any of the assembly files, or open and save all parts in the new file.
On the principle of the constructor.
In order to optimization, textures and 3D files are in different archives, just unpack them as they are in one folder, all dependencies are saved.
ZIP packages are designed in such a way that they are unpacked into one folder (Patriot Type 2), with all dependencies saved, and subfolders.
So nothing duplicates.
- Assembly - Finished, assembled ship models. 9 files in each folder (18 in OBJ);
- Parts with resolution in name - Parts of the ship that are ready for assembly. 31 files in each folder (62 in OBJ);
- Parts without resolution in name - Parts of the ship without materials and textures assignements. 16 files in each folder;
- Textures - Textures in PNG file format. 59 files in each folder + 7 additional specular maps for Unity 3D engine in a separate folder.
Everything else is clear.
"Game ready" (Unity 3D).