This Hard-Surface Kitbash set contains 300 clean and simple mid poly parts that are also uv-mapped and sub-d ready.
For more images & videos - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D5g9AR
How is this different?
Most Kitbash products currently available contains a lot of details with complex topology that makes it hard to customize and create designs outside the style of the original kitbash parts. With this kitbash product and future products in this series we will focus on keeping parts as neutral and customizable as possible to allow the user to focus on their designs. Use the kitbash parts in any major 3D software such as Blender, ZBrush, Maya, 3dsmax, Modo, 3d-Coat.
- 300 Parts
- OBJ, FBX, Maya, Blender files
- Blender asset browser file
- Sub-d ready
- No open geometry
Standard Use License - Single user license for personal or limited commercial use for projects with life time earnings less than $10 000
Commercial License - Single user license for unlimited commercial use.
Studio/Team License - Commercial license for an unlimited amount of users at one studio/company location.
Free Sample - For preview purposes only.
- No matter the license the product can't be resold in its original form or as a similar product on any marketplace or store.
- Studio/Team licenses for users working mobile or in multiple locations is limited to 15 users per studio/team license.
- For single user licenses the product can be installed/used on multiple devices, but the files/tools can only be used/viewed by the license owner.
Links & Info
JROTools - Artstation
JROTools - Discord
JROTools - Youtube
JROTools - Facebook
JROTools - Twitter
JROTools - Instagram
Vadim Soltus - https://www.artstation.com/soltus_vadim
Tim Burroughs - https://www.artstation.com/tim_burroughs
Alexey Shiyan - https://www.artstation.com/ezegal
Kian Kazemi - https://www.artstation.com/kiankazemi
Joseph Lin - https://www.artstation.com/neowind-0
Jonas Ronnegard - https://www.artstation.com/jronn
Tomas Griciūnas - https://www.artstation.com/rapture