Eyeball Real-Time Game-Ready 3D Model
This is a high quality realistic asset made for Real-Time engines using PBR technology as seen in modern AAA games. It also can be used in pre-rendered cinematics. Add realism and save time by using this model in your 3D character creation.
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines (i.e. Unreal Engine, Unity), however it may be used with offline renderers (i.e., Arnold, V-Ray, Mental Ray, etc).
- 4K texture maps (4096x4096 px).
- 4 different/unique color eyes textures
- Includes two types of meshes for cornea (parallax workflow and refraction workflow)
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary.
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- Ready for rigging.
- Real world scale
- All objects are named and organized.
- OBJ (low, mid resolutions)
- FBX (low, mid resolutions)
- Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene (as seen in the preview images)
- COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG – 4096 (4 eye-color variations)
- NORMAL – PNG – 4096 (inner shell, outer shell)
- CAVITY – PNG – 4096
- HEIGH – PNG – 4096 (for parallax workflow)
- SCATTER – PNG – 4096 (used in subsurface scattering material)
- Parallax Workflow - 1248 (low), 5056 (mid)
- Refraction Workflow – 1216 (low), 4928 (mid)
*If you have any questions about this model, please send me a message and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!