Custom Male Basemesh Lowpoly (Blender 2.8 File).
Speed up your workflow by using this customizable basemesh. It is has economic polygon count, yet a highly efficient edge flow. You can blend between different body types such as Muscular, Overweight or Skinny. The face can be also customized with different ethnic features such as Asian, Black or Caucasian. This asset comes with 4 (four) pre-baked normal maps which can be applied on top of the lowpoly mesh to enhance details. Please see preview images for your reference.
This is a high quality realistic 3D model made for Blender. It can be used for game asset creation, cinematics, or advertising. You can use this character as is or modify it to your liking. This basemesh can also be used as a mannequin for 3D clothes creation.
By default the model opens up as an average body type in the “A” pose with legs apart and arms slightly bent. By switching on/combining different layers you can achieve the look that you desire. Below is the list of different layers included in the model.
Face – Asian
Face – Black
Face – Caucasian
Body – Muscular
Body – Overweight
Body – Skinny
Pose – Arms Down
Pose – Arms Straight
Pose – Legs Together
- Lowpoly Highly detailed ZBrush model with 6 subdivisions
- Polygon count: 18002 Faces or 36004 Triangles
- Includes 4 pre-baked (8K) normal maps for different body types to enhance details.
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting
- Model includes placeholder eyeballs, teeth/tongue.
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able
- All objects are named and organized
- Blender file (version 2.8)
- 4 pre-baked normal maps (Average, Muscular, Overweight, Skinny). PNG format.
- Original shape keys in FBX format
- Instructions on how to use the file
Highpoly ZBrush version of Male Custom Basemesh is available for purchase at the following link:
If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!