A low poly asset pack with food, drinks and crates to decorate your fantasy game. With this pack you get 113 stylized low poly food items to populate empty tables, shelves and storerooms in your game. Each individually handpainted and all of them sharing one texture atlas for optimal performance. The assets are mobile and VR friendly and use PBR materials.
Files in this package:
- 1 Unity package file (2019.1.0 & above)
- 1 Unreal Engine project zip file (4.22 & above)
- 1 Blender source file with all the models
- ZIP of all models (FBX) and textures
- Documentations for Unity and Unreal Engine
- Unity: Unity 2019.1.0 or above needed. The materials are set up using Unity's Standard Render Pipeline but can easily be changed to URP/HDRP.
- Unreal Engine: Works with UE version 4.22 and above, and UE 5
- Food assets, bottles, plates, crates and sacks
- Low poly and mobile-friendly assets
- PBR materials
- Demo scene included
- Documentation included
Apple, bacons (x3), bananas (x2), bell pepper, bottles (x9), breads (x11), broccoli, carrots (x2), cauliflower, cheeses (x6), chilis (x4), coconuts (x2), corn, cucumbers (x3), eggs (x4), fish, fish slice, fried chicken leg, fried egg, garlic, grapes (x2), ham (x2), ham slices (x2), leek, lemons (x3), mangos (x2), mushrooms (x2), onion, oranges (x2), pear, plum, potatoes (x3), pumpkins (x4), sacks filled with food (x4), salad, sausages raw (x3), sausages grilled (x3), spring onion, steak grilled, steaks raw (x2), tomato, turnip, watermelons (x4), wooden bowls filled with food (x5), wooden crates filled with food (x5)
All models have a custom lightmap UV in the second channel and colliders.
Textures: 4 Base Color Textures, 3 Normal Maps, 4 PBR Maps
Texture Dimensions: 11 2048x2048
Polygon count: 8-900 tris
Number of Unique Meshes: 113
UV mapping: Yes
Custom Lightmap UVs: Yes