Unreal Engine 4.23+
This randomizable zombie asset pack provides you with an array of zombie characters, heads, outfits, and a flexible blueprint zombie randomizer that will work seamlessly with any other AI or Character packs available on the marketplace.
It’s possible to generate hundreds of thousands of unique zombies, randomizing their outfits on spawn, and using Master Pose optimizations Unreal has included for modular skeletal characters to render the characters as a single skeletal mesh.
You have full control over what variations are allowed to spawn, and it is easy to make new colour variations with albedo masks and gray-scaled textures provided for more customization options.
Each zombie has configured physics assets, and dismembered gibs, ready to plug into your dismemberment systems.
Multiple blueprint examples are included to get you started and to show you the scope of this asset.
🌟These zombies are also available in: Bloated-TwoPack | Starved-TwoPack | 🌟
🎥Starved Male & Female: TRAILER🎥
🎥Bloated Male: TRAILER🎥
🎥Bloated Female: TRAILER🎥
💵Breast Physics + Cash Asset download for free to migrate to your project 💵
Changelog - Update 3.0 - 2022
Total Rewrite - The randomization code and morph control code has been completely redone from the ground up. The zombies are now significantly easier to integrate into new projects. (~10 minute install time reduced to ~1-2 minutes).
Inheritance Based Outfit Component - Add randomization to any AI/Blueprint by simply adding a new component! BPC_OutfitControl, each zombie includes a child component class with customized parameters, allowing you to integrate the zombies into any AI or character pack quickly and intuitively!
Facial Animation Component - Facial morph shapes are now controlled via BPC_MorphControl
Seed-based randomization - Zombie randomization is now seed-based and no longer runs on construction. This gives you significantly more control over what type of zombies you spawn and allows you to reuse or setup custom variations for maps
Optimized Cloth Physics - Apex has culling issues in all versions of Unreal, a separate version without Apex cloth is included for each mesh and can be easily enabled/disabled through the outfit control component massively improving performance. Chaos update will be coming for UE5!
Lots of minor changes - Better color balance on some textures, better randomization default presets, materials, physics assets, showcase levels (AI_Showcase) and more!
All of my zombies contain certain master assets, configured to work with each individual zombie. See page 6 to 15 in the documentation for a full overview of shared content.
This pack includes 34 licensed animations from Mocap Online.
- 34 unique animations see (pg. 6)
- Hair/Bald/Hair Cap variations
- Randomized zombie blueprint (pg. 11 - 13)
- Randomized facial animations/morph poses (pg. 11 - 13)
- Randomized gore/dismemberment masks (pg.16 - 17)
- Bonus Plain/Blank textures are provided for advanced customization (pg. 20)
- Dismembered limbs ready to use (pg. 10)
- Five demo maps
- Customized ragdolls and physics assets
- Each zombie has 10 morph controls (snarl, mouth open, and eight eye controls)
- 34 zombie animations
- 5 Showcase Map per zombie
- 1 Realistic Skin Material with Detail Mapped Pores
- 1 Fabric Master Mat
- 2 Basic Skin/Decal Master Mat
- 1 Hair Master Mat
- 1 LOD Mat
- 8 Skinned Zombie Character Models (13k to 300 tris) (8 heads, 4 body)
- 14 unique modular outfits (see individual zombie product page to see which outfits are skinned to which zombie)
- 7 to 12 Skinned Zombie Limbs for Dismemberment per zombie
- 3 Skinned T-Shirt (2k to 200 tris) (4-6 material var per mesh)
- 3 Skinned Singlet (1.6k to 160 tris) (4-6 material var per mesh)
- 3 Skinned Pants (2.3k to 230 tris) (4-6 material var per mesh)
- 3 Hair Models, 3 hair caps, interchangeable/scalable between zombies (2.3k tris to 290 tris) (One male hair, two female hair with jiggle physics for the pig tails)
- 1 Skinned Cheerleader Top (3k to 180 tris) (15 material var)
- 1 Skinned Cheerleader Skirt (7k to 420 tris) (15 material var)
- 1 Skinned Lingerie Bra (730 to 40 tris) (8 material var)
- 1 Skinned Skirt (800 to 80 tris) (5 variants)
- 1 Skinned Bra (1k to 100 tris) (5 variants)
- 4 unique channel-packed gore masks per item of clothing/zombie variation
- 1 Blood Decal (2k res)
- 4 Animation Blueprint
- 4 AI Blueprint
- 4 Dressup Blueprint (Allows you to switch between outfits quickly)
- 4 Gib Blueprint
- 4 Dismemberment Blueprint
- 20 Master Pose Blueprints
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones: Yes
Materials: 7 Master, 177 instances, 2 material functions
Textures: 486 textures
Resolutions: 4k Textures, 2k Decal/Hair