Game Ready Low Poly textured AR-15 Rifle (FBX, Maya, Blender, 3ds Max).
- All objects are well named and grouped accordingly (real world scale).
- Clean quad-based topology, it's easy to manage and make changes.
- Good and organized UV’s.
- Proper pivot points, model is ready to be rigged / animated.
- Mesh normals are softened (smoothed) / hardened to achieve the best possible look (no weird shading).
- High poly version of model comes along with the main low poly.
- MetalRough (BaseColor / Metallic / Normal / Roughness).
- Unity HDRP - High Definition Render Pipeline (BaseMap / MaskMap/ Normal).
- Unity URP - Universal Render Pipeline (AlbedoTransparency / MetallicSmoothness / Normal).
- Unreal Engine (BaseColor / OcclusionRoughnessMetallic / Normal).
Polycount (tris) / Textures:
- Rifle without upgrades - 20k (Basic 3 texture sets: 2x4K for rifle body (Lower and Upper Receiver groups / texture sets) and 1x2K for any magazine)
- You can use either Muzzle Brake (624 tris) or Silencer (224 tris), simply delete or hide one of them in Barrel group of fbx file hierarchy.
- Sights (Magpul) - 4362 / 4K
- Standard Magazine - 1137 / 2K
- "Ranger" (Magpul) Magazine - 2085 / 2K
- Total - 25405 tris.
Modelled in Maya (low, high poly), textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (no post processing).
If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact me.