Game Ready Low Poly textured FN P90 (PS90) in Black, Cerakote (FDE) and Grey-green colors (FBX, Maya, Blender, 3ds Max):
- All objects are well named and grouped accordingly (real world scale).
- Clean quad-based topology, it's easy to manage and make changes.
- Good and organized UV’s.
- Proper pivot points, model is ready to be rigged / animated.
- Mesh normals are softened (smoothed) / hardened to achieve the best possible look (no weird shading).
- High poly version of model comes along with the main low poly.
Available in classic Black, Cerakote / Flat Dark Earth (FDE) and Grey-green skins. Simply pick the desirable basecolor / diffuse map for Receiver texture set (material) to change the main color.
- Unreal Engine (BaseColor / OcclusionRoughnessMetallic / Normal).
- MetalRough (BaseColor / Metallic / Normal / Roughness).
- Unity HDRP - High Definition Render Pipeline (BaseMap / MaskMap/ Normal).
- Unity URP - Universal Render Pipeline (AlbedoTransparency / MetallicSmoothness / Normal).
Polycount (tris) / Two Texture / UV / Material sets:
- Receiver - 12841 / 4K (Switch between 3 available colors by applying the appropriate basecolor (diffuse map) texture to Receiver material.
- Full 50 round Mag - 17918, Empty Mag - 6618 / 4K
- Total - 30759, with empty mag-19459
- Overall - 37377 tris.
Modelled in Maya (low, high poly), textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag (no post processing).
If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact me.