This is a full process tutorial of Modeling, Unwrapping, Sculpting, Texturing and Rendering our Old Sci-Fi Gun
(26 hours and 33 minutes unnarrated video).
If you're ready to dive deep into our latest tutorial, get your tools out!
In this video, we show you how to create an Old Sci-Fi Gun from scratch. The tutorial is divided into five sections :
-Modeling (Duration: 8 hours and 2 minutes)
- The modeling process was done in Blender 3.5.0 using the H-Ops add-on.
-Optimizing (Duration: 1 hour and 18 minutes)
- Optimizing was done in Blender 3.5.0.
-Unwrapping (Duration: 1 hour and48 minutes)
- Unwrapping was all done in Unfold3D.
-Sculpting (Duration:7 hoursand49minutes)
- We covered making a proper high-poly model while adding details in Z-Brush.
-Texturing & Rendering & Post-Processing (Duration:7hoursand22minutes)
- Texturing was done with Substance 3D Painter and Photoshop, rendering has done in Blender3.5.0(Cycles).
- We created all materials from scratch using various techniques for more detail before exporting final textures for use in Blender.
- At the end of it all, we did some post-processing work with Nik Collection Plugin on Photoshop to give it that extra attractive render!
Attention : if you want the final model and project , you should buy Standard Use License - Full Version
if you just want Full Tutorial, buy Standard Use License
Attention : all videos are unnarrated ( it means there are no voice-over videos or subtitles )
- Rizom UV unfold3d
- Substance 3d Painter
- Photoshop/Nik collection
beautiful concept by : Keunju Kim
More Products :