Stylized Anime Eyes is a procedural eye texture generator as a node group for Blender. Designed from the ground up with heavy customization in mind to measure up to the incredible variety seen in anime eyes, you can create countless eye variants with ease.
The package includes the Procedural Anime Eyes node group, 9 sample materials, 5 UV-unwrapped sample meshes, and 4 advanced and customizable eye color node groups.
Stylized Anime Eyes is designed for use with EEVEE, but can also be used in Cycles for superior light and shadow rendering or texture baking capabilities.
- UV-based, procedural, anime-style eyes
- Customize iris size, width, and detail
- Customize iris color with a solid color, texture, or gradient map
- Customize crypt size, frequency, intensity, highlights, and position (the lines in the iris)
- Customize iris gradient position, anisotropy, and position
- Customize pupil size, color, position, and eyeshine
- Customize the specular size and position
- Customize the sclera color with a solid color or texture
- Designed from the group up for compatibility with the mirror modifier—NO need to maintain a material for each eye
- Designed for EEVEE, but can be used with Cycles
- Usable with any default shader (Principled BSDF, emission, etc.) or with any custom shader with a color input
- Support for advanced customization of eye color and pupil shape (samples included)
- Use Cycles to bake the shader as a texture for game development or other external projects
- .blend File (created with Blender 2.91)
Procedural Anime Eyes node group
- 9 sample presets
- 5 UV-unwrapped sample anime-styled eye meshes
- 4 sample eye color node groups (gradient, rings, rainbow noise, and chimera)
Procedural Anime Eyes is a node group and a set of materials, NOT an add-on or similar software. To use an included node group, sample material, or mesh in your own project, please follow the below instructions:
- Open Blender and create a new file.
- Navigate to "File -> Append" in the main menu.
- In the resulting file explorer, navigate to and double-click your downloaded Stylized Anime Eyes .blend file.
- Click on "Material," select one of the sample materials, then click "Append." I recommend "eye.basic" to start off.
- In your Blender project, select a UV-unwrapped mesh, and assign the material you selected.
- In your node editor, you can tweak the node group settings to your liking. In the UV editor, you can position the texture on your material.
For more information on UV unwrapping, please see Blender's documentation.
For additional support, please feel free to contact me—I am happy to help out!
Under ArtStation's standard license, you can use this product for any number of personal projects or for one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).
Under ArtStation's Extended Commercial License, you can use this product for an unlimited number of both personal and commercial projects.
Please do not sell, repackage, or otherwise redistribute the product without my permission.
By purchasing this product, you support me and my work, allowing me to create more and better resources for you and your projects :)
Digital products are non-refundable due to their non-returnable nature. I apologize for any inconvenience,