Traditional Brush Pack for Infinite Painter
This pack contains 75 brushes with high quality custom-made brush tips. Made for the Infinite Painter app, available on both iOS and Android devices. Infinite Painter is a great painting app because of its brush engine. However, I was missing some of my favourite Photoshop brushes to create that traditional or dry-brush look. Therefore, I decided to make these custom-brushes and now that the brush-pack is complete I wanted offer it for sale here in the store for others to use. The images above feature some examples of the brushes that are in this pack. The full pack contains:
- 7 Sketch brushes
- 13 Dry brushes
- 15 Traditional bristles
- 18 Scatter and vegetation brushes
- 7 Wet brushes
- 6 Texture brushes
- 9 Bonus brushes
I hope you enjoy!
How to install:
1. Download the PRZP file.
2. Open the Infinite Painter app.
3. Create a new canvas or open an existing painting.
4. Select the 3 dots in the top right to open the menu.
5. Select 'Import', then select 'Files'.
6. Browse to the location where you saved the the brush pack (PRZP file) and select it.
7. The brush pack will now be imported into the app and should appear as a folder in the brush menu.
Note: The brush pack contains all custom-made brush tips, so it may take a few seconds for the importing to complete, depending on the speed of your device.