//////Subtool Thickness ZBrush 2021 plugin////////
Subtool Thickness is a Plugin for ZBrush, The troublesome button operation of the sub tool can be omitted.
Make the operation of troublesome sub tools comfortable.You can apply "From Thickness" to all models of the currently selected tool.
As a guide when doing 3D printing Please use it.
- Min Thickness Slider
- Max Thickness Slider
- From Thickness: After setting, click"From thickness" applies to all models.
Reset color: Click here to reset Polypaint
- Random color： Colors can be randomly assigned. It can be used to check the model.
- ShowPt： Shows all models that are hidden by visibility.
- Masking Clear： Press when the mask is on and you cannot use poly paint.
////Make scale cube////
- TOP: After selecting the top vertex in Gizmo3D click
- End: After selecting the bottom vertex in Gizmo3D click
- Make cube: Create a cube based on End and Top.Please use when using Scale Master.
The plugin is designed for ZBrush 2021 and was thoroughly tested on a Windows machine. Mac support was verified as well, but as I do not own a Mac, I could not test it myself.Previous versions of ZBrush are NOT supported.Please use at your own risk.
To install Subtool Thickness simply copy the "Subtool_Thickness.zsc" file, into the Zplugs64-folder of your ZBrush 2021 installation. The path should look similar to this:...\Pixologic\ZBrush \ZStartup\ZPlugs64