“WE_E: Fluorescence” offers customizable set of assets perfect for developing environments of any city block interiors, apartments locations. The project includes 250+ meshes (Architecture, Props) with different kind of variations and sizes, 100+ decals 200+ Materials and Textures. You'll find fully dressed Demo map (suitable for re-lighting practice) with main menu and interactable objects to show possibilities of the content, the World editor map and an Overview map with all assets in the pack.
I hope you find it enjoyable.
*Project preview: https://vimeo.com/342808919 (highly recommend watching)*
- 250+ assets, 100+ decals, 200+ materials and textures.
- Blueprints such as Splines, Open and closing doors, Main Menu with all its features and Object Inspection
- 3 environments : 2 corridors and 1 apartment
- A wide range of props, decals and materials for level beautification
- Efficient and easy modules usage
- Efficient RMA packed textures
- 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 textures included for most of the assets
- Stain, Paint, Stickers, Footprints, Handprints, and many more decals
- Tileable floor, ceiling and wall textures
- 1 demonstration map with the game main menu, fully set dressed environments editor map and an overview of all the assets and decals
- Physically Based Rendering: Yes
- Textures range from 256x256 to 2048x2048
- Albedo, Normal map, RMA (Roughness), Alpha
- Props: 285
- Decals: 188
- The dimensions are 10 inch smaller than the normal Unreal Engine scale. You may need to re-scale assets when importing to a different project
Platforms Tested: Windows
Unreal Engine version: 4.22 and 4.23
1x Game map
1x World editor map
1x Asset overview map
Note: This project was used to create the WE_E: Fluorescence cinematic (https://vimeo.com/330187788).
In some places the lighting has been changed to fit the gameplay view. The character is not included.
UE 4.24 has been added !
The bokeh effect when picking up an object has been removed from UE 4.23 and UE 4.24 versions. The node I was using ( Max_bokeh_size) is no longer in the source code.