This pack contains 39 custom made stamps and 6 brushes to aid in adding magical effects to your work.
Made with beginners and more experienced artists in mind they're easy to use and work well as an addition to my free brushes or brush packs from other artists.
- Even though most of the brushes are meant to be used as stamps you should import this pack in to photoshop as you would normal brushes.
- I suggest creating a new layer and applying them to the canvas with a single click of your mouse.
- Keep them on a separate layer and use blending options such as inner glow, outer glow and gradient overlay to adjust the colour.
- Use warp or liquify to adjust the shape of the stamps even further.
- As with all my other packs I encourage experimentation to see how best to fit them in to your workflow.
- The brushes should work with all the latest versions of photoshop CC from 2019 onward. They have also been confirmed working with Photoshop Cs 5.1 and above. However, if you experience any problems, feel free to message me.
- These brushes are confirmed working in Clip Studio Paint. The brush labelled "Twirl" however may cause considerable latency when used at high brush sizes.