This Unreal Engine tool is based on a Houdini Digital Asset which will help users to quickly assemble buildings from a simple curve and a fully customizable library of tileable meshes.
Many exposed parameters allow user to edit each floor independently.
This tool will list the library content in dropdowns organized in sets (Walls, Cornices, Fences , Pillars, Extensions and ground materials) of different types (corners, flat, doors, windows,.. ) allowing user to switch between many assets in one click. You can use the included library, expand it or build your own from scratch.
Here is the full documentation.
Here is a video.
Product content :
- Building Maker Tool (.HDA file)
- Assets library Content (.UASSET files) :
- 101 textured static meshes :
- 11 variants of wall sets including 4 used as roofing exemples
- 3 cornice sets
- 3 fence sets
- 3 pillar sets with variants
- 5 extensions
- Mostly have their own 2048*2048 atlased maps splitted in 4 variants (1024*1024 per variation ) randomly set to instanced static meshes.
- 1 Material master and organised material instances. Handle Color map, Normal map, AO/Roughness/Metalic map, Emissive map.
- 3 Tileable ground materials.
- Unreal Engine 4.23.1 or latest for library content.
- Free Houdini Engine Indie Licence v18.0.348 or latest.
- Houdini Engine for Unreal Engine Plugin version 18.0.348 or latest.