On this video tutorial, I cover all my process of creating CG illustrations
* show my sculpting techniques
* explain some anatomy
* explain important ideas of how to make an appealing image
* Color and lighting choices
* Rendering/exporting settings, shader setup etc. - technical stuff
* Compositing in photoshop
Duration: 12 hours
Software: Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Redshift, Photoshop
Prerequisite: familiar with the used software interface
This pipeline is for personal works, concepts, illustrations or printing prototypes.
I use auto-topology and mapping.
I use a similar approach for all my personal works. See more of my works here: https://www.artstation.com/maryia_panfilova
Warning! I'm a non-native English speaker, I have a Russian accent and I make mistakes.
You can check the video sample and see if you are comfortable with it:
1. 12 hours of Video narrated (English)
2. base mesh ZTL of cat and dog
3. 2 PSD's of compositing
4. Some additional links