Hyper-Real Earth, Moon and planets dynamic shader set for 3ds max 9 and above and Cinema 4D R10 and above with up to extreme 16K resolution texture maps (diffuse, normal, displacement, clouds, night lights, cover and opacity) depending on the planet.
* Viewport/HUD sliders to control the key functions both in 3ds max and Cinema 4D for Earth and Moon. You don't need to deal with ultra complex shaders.
* Night lights or Aurora dynamic response to darkness (optional feature you can disable in earth and other some planets).
* Ultrareal fog model with volumetric atmosphere.
* Ready-to-render setup and environment with default render, no external renderers required.
* Suitable even for low altitude shots (up to 16k texture maps. See thumbnails).
* Up to 16K resolution diffuse, normal, displacement, clouds, night lights, cover and opacity maps. You may replace those with your own commercial textures.
* Very short render times (few seconds).
* Resolution independent starfield included in Cinema 4D.
These shaders models don't require external plugins or other software to create images like the thumbnails shown.
Keywords: earth mercury venus mars jupiter saturn uranus neptune pluto moon planet space universe