SKELETON PILE MATERIAL
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- “.sbs” Substance Designer file with complete Graph Nodes.
- “.sbsar” Substance Painter file, ready to be imported as BaseMaterial in Substance Painter.
- “.ma” Maya presentation File with the Skeleton_Pile_aiStandardSurface material set to be used with Arnold Render.
- Texture Folder with all Texture maps.
(BaseColor, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Height, AmbientOcclusion)
- Written Tutorial on Substance Designer and Painter.
- Written Tutorial on how to use Displacement in Maya Arnold.
The creation Flow of Skeleton Pile Material should be divided into two different workflows, the Height and the Color creation. From which I also obtained the Normal, Ambient Occlusion, Curvature and Roughness Maps.
Skeleton Pile Material simplifies the Skeleton Pile creation with easy customizable Parameters inside of both Substance Designer and Substance Painter.
WITH THE “.SBSAR” FILE IN SUBSTANCE PAINTER YOU CAN CHANGE
- Skull and Bones Position.
- Coins Amount.
- Add additionals Cracks and Surface damage.
- Control Ground Dirt Spread between Skulls and Bones.
- Add Dust and Dirt.
- Total control on Color Variation of Skulls, Bones and Dirt.
HOW TO USE SKELETON PILE MATERIAL
Once you have opened your file in Substance Painter, you can easily drag your “SkeletonPile_Material.sbsar” inside your canvas and import it in the Project File.
Just Fill your Skeleton Pile Object or everything you want to texture with Skeleton Pile Material and modify each parameter to obtain your custom Skeleton Pile Material.
Last but not least in the Zip File you will also Find a Tutorial about How to Correctly use Displacement Map inside of Arnold Maya.