Make sure to use Zbrush 2021.6.x or later.
33 Wings ZBrush subtool & IMM Brush.
Super timesaver and idea generator - quickly spice up 3D sculpting/designing/concepting, or even augment and change existing sculpts. Included you will find:
- 12 pairs from the bat/dragon-type
- 10 pairs from the feathered/bird-type
- 6 pairs from the insect-type
- 5 pairs in the category of 'other'
-Zbrush IMM housing all 33 wings (IInsertMultiMesh .ZBP)
- Zbrush master file with all the wings as separate subtools (.ZTL)
- separate FBX for each mesh
- separate OBJ for each mesh
These are untextured high poly sculpts. Example demo torsos/heads not included.
All have been decimated as much as possible without sacrificing detail. This pack is more than twice the overall file size(s) than usual due to the complexity and size of wings compared to my other packs.
Higher res art here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D5JmEO
Here is a video demonstrating how I like to use it: https://youtu.be/vGxJA5yQ104