FREE ZBrush MatCap Materials. Easy to install and use.
Use these MatCap Materials to enhance your Model inside of Photoshop, as seen on my YouTube channel and Tutorial Videos.
Follow the link to see them in use:
YouTube Tutorial, ZBRUSH Rendering - Tutorial Part1 - Full Tutorial: ( how to use Matcap Materials for compositing in Photoshop)
Step by Step: How to plug in the Materials into your ZBrush program on your (C) drive.
- Download the Zip file and extract the Matcaps to a temp folder.
- Go to your (C) drive (Local Drive) and navigate to >Program Files >Pixologic > ZBrush (latest version) >ZStartup >Materials.
- Copy all the MatCaps from the temp fold and Paste into the Materials folder on your (C) Drive as stated above in step 2.
- Restart/Reopen ZBrush and when you do it will upload those Matcap Materials Automatically for you in the Materials tab.
- Use them to create interesting and enhances images inside of Photoshop
You can visit the ZBrush Resource Centre and look at the Materials in more detail before choosing to download them. They are completely FREE to download there too.