- This dining room is designed with a tasteful combination of pure, gentle white tones and modern metal accents. From the first glance, you will feel the spaciousness and freshness of the space.
- The leather and metal combination chairs add a touch of luxury and modernity to the room. Carefully designed, they provide both comfort and standout features in the dining area.
The round dining table, highlighted by a crystal chandelier, is the centerpiece of the room. The crystal chandelier creates a beautiful and sophisticated lighting effect, inspiring special meals and bringing warmth and elegance to the space.
- Models are available in the most popular 3D formats such as: Unreal Engine - Blender - Cinema4D - 3DsMax - Sketchup - FBX -OBJ.
- All models are built in Cinema4D and 3dsmax and Blender
- Optimized Grid - Nurbs and Subdivision Surface Functions
- High quality models and shaders
- From 1k to 4k textures
- After purchase, you will get my full support if needed...
What benefits will you get after buying this model?
- All models in the scene are professionally named and managed with Toggle Layer Exploxer.
- Materials are precisely specified in every detail.
- Simple Render Setting helps increase render time while still achieving excellent final results.
- Unreal Engine 5 - Lumen
- Blender 3.0 * Cycles - Eevee
- Cinema 4D - R21 * Corona
- Cinema 4D - R21 * Standard
- 3dsmax * Vray
- 3dsmax * Corona
- Sketchup * Standard
- Other files (FBX - OBJ - 3ds)
- Post Production (Contains image files after post-production)
The final images are rendered using Corona or Vray.
** I hope you like it! Also check out my other models, just click on my username to see the complete collection.**
Click here to see all the best models in my store.
- My website: Phiarchviz.com
Note: Some of our Free models are priced at $1 because ArtStation does not allow uploading free products with large file sizes.
We accept to make 3d models according to customers' requirements.
If you need any models for 3d software such as: 3dsmax, Cinema4D, Blender, Maya, Unreal Engine and Sketchup, please contact us or leave a comment below.
- Update Sketchup File.
- Update Unreal Engine.
- Update C4D-Standard