Lead 2D Artist (relocation to Russia, Krasnodar)
Arkadium is looking for an exceptional, experienced Lead Game Artist to play an integral role within our Creative Innovation department.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, creative and dynamic person with strong experience in art, animation, and branding for games – with a portfolio to back it up. They’re also interested in leading experienced artists in our Krasnodar office.
This is a unique career-growth opportunity for a qualified, seasoned games professional to combine design leadership with mentoring a team.
THIS VACANCY REQUIRES RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR
- Develop 2D art and animation for games, including game assets, background illustrations, user interfaces, and promotional materials
- Mentor, coach and motivate artists, animators, and designers in Krasnodar to deliver elite performance
- Work closely with engineers and product owners within a dedicated games team
- Deliver exceptional results ensuring that all creative assets meet our goals and expectations
- Manage overall department resourcing
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Stock Option Plan
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- For nonresidents: Relocation bonus to help a move to Krasnodar
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer
- Additional paid time off and work from home days
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Company-paid English courses in the office
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years of professional games experience, with at least 2 years of experience as a lead artist or senior artist in a game studio environment
- A solid understanding of games, game development, art creation, and art optimization
- Experience leading a visual concept and providing art direction
- Experience with version control and project management tools
- Plugged into current design trends and eager to apply them to our products
- Knowledge of relevant industry tools including the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, After Effects) with 3D experience a plus;
- Fluent in English and Russian (written and verbal)
- Works well in a team environment, particularly with engineers, and experienced with providing meaningful feedback
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Designs with flexibility, take feedback from product owners and quickly iterate
- A portfolio of previous game examples in addition to your resume.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please, send your CV to me - firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply here - https://apply.workable.com/arkadium-1/j/12A7E0B5C1/
About the Company
Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our games and interactive products have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals.
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc magazine and celebrated several times over recent years. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life, we’d love to hear from you.