Get to work on Factorio, a game with 2D sprites rendered from 3D models! Enjoy working in a small team (about 15 people in total) on a game with a loving fanbase.
We are searching for 3D artists who would create sprites for the game from received concept art.
We spend most of our time in Blender, from creating 3D models all the way to rendering. Whenever applicable (things or parts that aren't animated), sprites are touched-up in Photoshop. Often images are organized and combined in Adobe After Effects.
- An interesting job in a small team.
- Job satisfaction - see the results of your work in the game.
- Very good salary (including performance bonuses).
- Flexible working conditions.
Skills & Requirements
- Enthusiasm and interest.
- Physical presence at the office at least 2 times per week.
- Communication in English.
- Knowledge of Blender (advanced).
- Alternatively, excellence in another 3D application, with willingness to switch to Blender.
- Knowledge of Photoshop (basic).
- Knowledge of After Effects (basic).
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Send us an informal motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and a link to your portfolio.
About the Company
At Wube Software we have been working on Factorio for the last 8 years.
With Factorio leaving early access, our next step is creating an expansion for it.
We enjoy what we do, and we generally focus more on the result rather than how much time it takes.
Wube Software is located in Prague, relocation assistance is offered if possible.