As an Art Director at Social Point you will be an active and hands-on artist able to define the art vision of our projects and execute key assets that could be used as references on all disciplines (2d, 3d, UI …).
You will work together with several team members (artists, designers, programmers…) in order to build the most astonishing worlds and characters the mobile game industry has ever seen.
At the same time, you will work closely with our VP of Art and Head of Studio to coach artists, creating efficient art pipelines and define the quality benchmark for all art assets our games.
Summarizing, you will be an art-essential part of our production teams envisioning and creating wonderful games that will provide fun to millions of players.
- Hands-on defacto studio and art team member
- Create the art vision & IP for new games
- Push the limits of art creation in order to excel in terms of art quality
- Coach studio teams on creating art and new IPs
- Collaborate with the Head of studios on art allocation and scalability inside projects
- Assist game teams on creating the most effective art production pipelines
- Facilitate and manage alignment between studio/project needs and other external departments
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years + of experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Socialpoint is a world-renowned game developer and publisher, specialising in mobile gaming. Our egg hatched in 2008, and ever since we’ve been connecting the world through awesome gameplay.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight 2 millions daily active users around the world!
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.