Lead Vehicle Artist - Forza Team
Playground Games is seeking a skilled and experienced Lead Vehicle Artist to work alongside our award-winning Forza Horizon team
As Lead Vehicle Artist, you will be responsible for the creation of photorealistic vehicles that realise our game’s vision, overseeing the Vehicle team, working in conjunction with the Art Manager and Production team to plan work and ensure our high quality bar is realised.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- A proven track record in the delivery of high performance, high quality 3D assets for AAA titles.
- A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of vehicle creation.
- Strong interest in self-development of managerial skills, overseeing the work of other team members and mentoring and developing junior staff.
- Experience of working with outsource vendors.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating your vehicle work for AAA titles.
- A passion for games and game visuals.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Playground Games is part of Xbox Game Studios and one of the highest rated video game developers in the world, with two AAA studios based in Leamington Spa.
Famed for the critically-acclaimed Forza Horizon franchise, our latest release, Forza Horizon 4, is the highest rated Xbox exclusive this generation with a 92 metacritic. In both 2017 and 2018 the studio has awarded Best Place to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our newly-established second studio is committed to bringing together some of the most experienced and talented developers from around the world to develop an unannounced open-world action RPG.