Technical Artist (Unity)
In an effort to strengthen our current and future game developments, we are looking for a experienced Technical Artist, with great knowledge of Unity and art asset integration.
You should have the technical skills to implement the tools and solutions that our projects need, all while being able to communicate with different project teams, artists and programmers.
Previous experience and knowledge in 2D/3D mobile games development is required for this position.
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
- Mediate between different departments to ensure smooth and efficient asset integration.
- Achieve and maintain efficient art pipelines that are consistent across our projects, addressing the needs of the games in development.
- Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists.
- Teaching and documenting pipelines and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in mobile games.
- Expertise working with Unity engine and C# scripting
- Deep understanding of game assets pipelines.
- Optimization techniques for mobile.
- A resourceful problem-solver (kind of like a digital MacGyver)
- Of course, as for most jobs, communication skills are crucial (you're the link between our artists AND programmers!), knowing how to work with a team (and liking it) and a few other basics like those are also highly valued!
Creative, curious, passionate and humble
Also nice to have:
- A good understanding of 2D pipelines.
- Experience with UI and Unity Canvas.
- Artist experience in 3D and/or 2D asset creation.
- VFX and Shader programming
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this position, click here.
About the Company
Socialpoint is a world-renowned game developer and publisher, specialising in mobile gaming. Our egg hatched in 2008, and ever since we’ve been connecting the world through awesome gameplay.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight 2 millions daily active users around the world!
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.