As a member of the animation team, your job will involve creating all kinds of cool animations, striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during game development and contribute to the company’s R&D. At same time, you will work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all animations in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of 3D animation experience in video games.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D packages, both with Max or Maya.
- Excellent animation skills based on videogames principles.
- Good rigging and skinning skills.
- Precise knowledge of Unity workflow, scene preparation/building, and asset integration.
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Positive attitude, great communication and team working skills.
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
- A big passion for games.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Socialpoint is a world-renowned game developer and publisher, specialising in mobile gaming. Our egg hatched in 2008, and ever since we’ve been connecting the world through awesome gameplay.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight 2 millions daily active users around the world!
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.