Benefits: flexible hours, remote work
Desired background: good all-rounder, experience of Unity, experience in UI creation
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Competitive salary depending on candidate’s experience
We need a multi-talented artist to help us build our high fidelity strategy game on PC and consoles. As a big part of a small team of highly creative individuals, you will get to do a lot of different types of work:
- Creating mock-ups: front-end menu UI, in-world on-screen display, HUD.
- Design and create the UI components.
- Import UI components in Unity.
- Implement UI with the code team.
Skills & Requirements
- Good 2D skills
- Fast and efficient worker, can iterate quickly
- Team player, accepts feedback because they understand design ideas and code constraints
- High-fidelity graphics to fit our art style and the standards of high-end PCs and consoles
- Dependable, creative and resourceful
- Good communicator, can explain their thought process
- Trouble-shooter, self-motivated
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- A good artistic eye for quality and realism
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical ability: use of texture compression, sprite packing and good cutout/transparency practices
- Needs to be in based in the UK or Europe
- Understanding of UX
- Knowledge of Illustrator
- Good technical understanding of the engine’s constraints
- Knowledge of Premiere
- Knowledge of Adobe XD
- Ability to create animated mock-ups
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please send an email to: email@example.com with the following:
- A link to your CV/Resume
- A link to your Portfolio, ArtStation or other link clearly demonstrating work relevant to this role
(Please note that we prefer URL links and would request you don't attach files to your application email).
About the Company
Absolutely Games are a new studio focused on making great strategic games. We believe in focusing on games making first and foremost, and our culture and values. No BS - just making great games with great people.