The Lead Artist with his team of Artists runs the artistic development of one of our games and is ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency.
They are responsible to define the Technical Pipeline, Art Bible, Style Guides and Briefs with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building.
They initiate and coordinate communication between their game and distributed teams.
- Being ultimately responsible for quality and execution of art, our Art Leads come with a wealth of experience managing teams and expectations.
- The Lead Artist assures flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations.
- Creates and aligns on the Roadmaps with their Producer and Head of Product.
- Creates Brief Templates and manages workload with distributed teams.
- Challenges methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools.
- The Lead Artist acts mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead facilitates learning and knowledge sharing
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Art Director, Lead Artist or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical - and quality - aspects of Art.
- Experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- The role requires a creative approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Socialpoint is a world-renowned game developer and publisher, specialising in mobile gaming. Our egg hatched in 2008, and ever since we’ve been connecting the world through awesome gameplay.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight 2 millions daily active users around the world!
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.